Townes at The Hampshires from the low $500s
NE Washington, District of Columbia
The Hampshires is set in the established Lamond Riggs neighborhood in northeast DC. This unique community of just 73 Townes offering up to 1,900 square feet is close to the Fort Totten Metro station to the south and the Takoma Metro station to the north, both within a mile.
The residents will enjoy exceptional urban living, with gorgeous open spaces. The architectural design of the Hampshires complements the historic ambience of the surrounding area. Features include:
- Three-to-Four story
- Three bedrooms with three full baths and powder room
- Luxurious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet
- State-of-the-art kitchens with designer cabinets, granite countertops, large eating and prep island and hardwood floors
- Spacious loft with rooftop terrace (Eaton)
- All brick exteriors with brick stoops and wrought iron rails and private one-car garage
Major thoroughfares such as the Capital Beltway, 1-95 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway are easily accessible.
You may request information online about this community by clicking HERE or email the sales representative directly HERE:
Sales Manager: Shannon Maura